Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some catch-up photos

A few favs from the weekend
Courtney texting at the Pumpkin Patch in the late afternoon sunshine.
 We had a couple of really windy days. The tree with the red leaves is being affected more than the green ones being protected by the building.

Some Grand pictures
 I've been trying to get photos of me and all of the grand kids either one on one or in a grouping of some sort. I got to hold Evie while she was asleep. She is a super sweet baby both awake and asleep.
Alyssa got out the winter hats that she bought for Katie and Evie to show me.  They are furry and cute. The only furry hat I have is my Mrs Santa one so I got it out and we took some pictures. Garrett ran to get the sadly dilapidated elf hat and stuck it on his head. 
I look like a deer in the headlights in this picture but the kids look cute!
Christmas is just around the corner you know.

Danika and her library book
 Seeing this book in her backpack made me chuckle. She is still a non-reader so she picks books by looking at the pictures. She told me she liked this one because it had knights in it. I guess she is a princess after all. But she'll not be a damsel in distress if she checks this book out again when she learns to read! You go girl!

Festive Strawberries
I always think of strawberries as being an early summer fruit, certainly not a fall one. But with being able to import fruits from all over the world, strawberries are a year round delicacy.
Freddies had some pretty fancy chocolate covered ones in their bakery case.
I just might have to try one with a caramel apple on the side ;0)

No comments: