Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Grandparent's Day at preschool

My sister, Kelly, had the privilege of being asked to come to Rowan's school with him for Grandparent's Day. This morning I got these 5 pictures from her cell phone.
It's almost like being there in person!
 Rowan's classroom
 
Rowan attends a faith based pre-school three days a week. I'm sure his little friends missed him while he was here in Oregon. Rowan is in the stripey looking shirt just to the left in the foreground.
 What's Thanksgiving without a turkey hat? Funny boy!
 Kelly commented on this picture that he takes after his Gramma. I guess he does a bit.
 Here he's playing at the sensory table. Magnifying glasses and hour glasses? Cool stuff in that classroom.
Another activity to take part in. There are feeders outside of the window there.
It is definitely...
We are going to gather with our local kids here in Portland but will be thinking of our California kids and our Virginia kids tomorrow. I haven't heard if Kiel and Cherise have any special plans but I'm thankful that Kelly and Kurt are going to be hosting the big meal at their place. I hear Logan and Alyssa are going to be doing the cooking!

Thanks Kel! for being such a special "Aunty/Gramma" to those kiddos and keeping me in the loop.

1 comment:

Reese said...

Cute preschool. We still need to look around for one for Hens. At this point, he'll probably just start next school year.

I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for 4 over here. Although, Henry says he's cooking the pie, so I'll be sure to get pictures of him doing that :)