Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Courtney and Me at the mall


Starbucks near the Santa tree

Welcome to Lloyd Center!!!
Cam said, "I'm pretty sure he didn't say that." But doesn't it look like he's saying that? They've had more elegant decorations at Lloyd Center in past years but I think that this years things are nice and make it very festive.




We sat at a little table for two next to the fence that surrounds the Santa scene. Santa wasn't there and they didn't have a out to feed the reindeer sign. So I have no idea when to go back and get Courtney's picture taken with him. She was complaining that it was cold sitting there. I guess it was the piles of snow affecting the temperature.
 Courtney took my picture by the big tree. Then we went to get our nails done and shop a bit. I had to practically twist her arm to do that with me ;0) It's been so long since I've been to the mall with anyone but myself. It was kind of fun.
New Christmas decor at Nordstrom's
















 I love the new decorations that Nordstom has this year. They change it up once every few years.  Their trees are gorgeous!  As are their window displays and planters. So so pretty.


In this coming Advent season
Jesus said:
I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” John 8:12
He also said:
 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden."  Matthew 5:14
Let's remember to share His light!

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Too fun! Hopefully we can find a quiet moment to go for coffee and/or window shop when we come in a few weeks! I'd love me a festive Lloyd center :)

Courtney is cute pointing in the window there. Also, I have a message for her from Katie, "take that purse off!" ;)

Courtenzia said...

Lol, Katie just made my day