Tuesday, March 19, 2013

All about Krystle!

Happy Birthday Aunty Krystle
In looking through photos from the past year or so, I found pictures of Krystle almost always had nieces or nephews in them too.




And then there are her monkeys!  These grandkids sure love spending time with Aunty Krystle, usually  watching something on DVD.  They also turn to her in times of need when it's dark and lonely and they want to borrow one of her stuffed animals to help them get through the night ;0)
Perfect card from Cherise and Kiel

Video from Virginia
This was so cute. I wish I was able to post the whole video on here. Rowan and Katie were supposed to say "Happy Birthday Aunty Krystle" at the same time. He said it and Katie didn't. She was busy bending over and then she stood up and said it by herself and Rowan turns to go, mumbling to himself "Finally, she got it!" Silly exasperated boy.

Birthday Lunch with her Dad and me






Har and I got to take her out to Applebee's for lunch. We had a really nice visit with her and talked about her goals and dreams. They served her with a lovely birthday shooter  before we headed home.

Traditional b'day bouquet

 I think she liked them! I am loving them too. I'm happy she decided to leave them down in the dining room for everyone to enjoy.
 She and I got to run out the mall for a little while and then stopped and picked up pizza from Bellagio's for supper. Jess, Joylynn and family, Courtney and Charlie and all three of our boys were able to be here for the party. It was nice to have all of the "kids" home for the evening.
 Handmade presents



 Danika made a birthday crown for Krystle and Wyatt drew a picture.
I made her a quilt big enough for a queen sized bed. It's 99 inches square. And a true patchwork.

More presents
Garrett was helping her unpack her gifts. She got a hot pink jean jacket, a denim pencil skirt and a nice white top. I fell into the trap of buying her something I'd love to wear myself if I was her size. ;0)

Twenty-six! 
Wow! Twenty-six already. We are looking forward to this coming year. I truly believe the best is yet to come for this gal. 
Many birthday blessings are wished for you, Krystle.
We love you!

1 comment:

Reese said...

Looks like a great day! Wish we could have been there too. Happy 26 Krystle!