Wednesday, March 20, 2013

School Spirit week continues

All ready to go to school
Today was Crazy Hair Day! Wyatt needed a haircut, so I buzzed it partially and used hair paint on bits and pieces of it. The girls both had pig tails... one up and one down.
Tomorrow is Wacky Outfit Day and Friday is Happy Hipster or Mustache Day. 
Danika was sad that I didn't buy her a new hipster dress. What is a hipster? Obviously I'm not one!!!

Pannukakku for breakfast



Wyatt submitted a recipe for pannukakku to his class cookbook. We went shopping for ingredients and worked together to get it made.
I wonder what color eyes this #1 grandson of ours has?
He brought a couple of pieces of pannukakku for his teacher and student teacher. I hear they really liked it.

Hanging out with Gar-bear and his momma

Joylynn came by the other morning to see Krystle on her birthday and to hang out with her. Unfortunately Krystle was at school, so Garrett and Joylynn joined me on my running around. First stop was to pick up Cam on his lunch hour and get his hair cut. We popped into Freddies for sushi.





Garrett prefers his fish "gold". He got to pick out small boxes for himself and each of his siblings. Back at the house he showed off his climbing skills by hanging out at the top of our 6 ft stepladder. 
Fingers crossed for a possible new home
Jess and Joylynn are looking for a new place. They really need something bigger than their two bedroom townhouse now that the kids are getting older. This is a darling 3 bedroom house that is part of a triplex.  It has so much to offer for their growing family.

Harlan and I went over to see it today. Garrett had been there one time before so he was able to give me a tour. I hope, I hope, I hope they can get it!!!
First Day of Spring!


March 20th is the official first day of Spring. We had what looked like a snow storm this afternoon but it was just a heavy hail storm blowing through. It left piles of hailstones on the west side of the buildings at PCC.
At least we haven't gotten multiple feet of snow in the past week like our family and friends in the U.P.
Spring is on its way guys!!!
Hang in there.

1 comment:

Reese said...

We made pannukkaku on wednesday morning too! Two pans, a small one for us and a big one for Mops :)