Thursday, March 28, 2013

The kids hanging out

Coco's creation
Here are a couple of pictures of a potato bake that Courtney made. She saw the recipe online, shopped for the ingredients and whipped it up. One valuable lesson learned was that "real food" takes time to make and bake. I think Charlie and our guys thought the bacony cheesy yumminess was worth the wait though!

Caught up with the kids for a few minutes



Jess and Joylynn got approved for their new place!!!

They had to sign paperwork so I met them at the property management office and hung out with the kids for a bit.

At first it was just letting Garrett run around the yard and exploring. But then the other kids joined him and we decided to hang out in the van.



They took me literally!
Hanging out in the Caravan


Silly kids. It's not the first time they've used the van as a play place but seeing these pictures makes me realize... they're getting big!


I hope this is the 1st of many photos
We got to go over to the house and do a walk through. A totally empty place with freshly shampooed carpeting so invites wild running games. I managed to get them corralled for a photo op sitting on the hearth. I'm so excited for this time of new starts for their family. Especially because there is a boys bedroom and a girls bedroom! 

It makes me want to make quilts.

=:-o says Harlan.
  ;0) says me.

1 comment:

Reese said...

Very cute. I'm excited to see their new place. How fun for the kids to have a bit more space.