Thursday, March 14, 2013

The weekend in Raymond, WA

We dropped the kids off






What a great day to begetting out and playing outside in the sunshine!
I think other people had the same idea

It took awhile to get home from the west side but I enjoyed the sunshine while I we sat.

Arrived at our hotel early so did a bit of site seeing
We stayed in the town of South Bend, WA just down the street from where the reception was.



Sunday after-church fellowship


We love any amount of time we can spend with the Duckworth clan. Garrison, Hayden and Cameron always enjoy their times of fellowship.





That Willapa Bay area is so beautiful! I'm pretty sure we're going to want to hang out there again. Perhaps this summer?

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I love how this post has a cool blue feeling, so many sunny and blue sky photos. It feels fun and summery!