Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Katie-Kates!

Three year old ray of sunshine


Katie and daffodils have a lot on common. Both are sunny, happy, fun and make me smile! 
This is from a few months ago but I've been told that Katie chose for everyone at her birthday party to wear Hawaiian leis instead of party hats. She's her Aunty Kelly's girl with that tropical flair.


She's also an awesome BIG sister to Evie and an awesome little sister to Rowan. She also loves to have her picture taken so she's this Gramma's dream girl  in that aspect. And can that girl talk! 
She's a go-getter, frilly and times and fearless at others... a real Daddy's girl.
I can hardly believe she's already 3!
We LOVE our Katie-girl
Happy Birthday Katie!
Your momma was "Our Sunshine"
 and you are now too :0)




1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I just saw this yesterday. I've been so scatterbrained since her birthday I haven't sat in one spot to think of one thing until last night when I just vegged out in front of the fire for a while ;)

I LOVE IT!! :) So cute, so Katie! What a lovely grandkid birthday post. Thank you for keeping people up to date on your far flung kids' comings and goings... at least as much as we send you pictures to do so! ;) haha... seriously though. Thanks Mom <3 this was very sweet.