Monday, March 11, 2013

Since I last posted...

In addition to my running kids to school and back...
Hayden had a dentist appointment
 (the girls both have one next Tuesday, Mar. 19th)

Danika completed this art project

We got caught in Friday's traffic jam

We got ready to go to a wedding


It was in Raymond, WA!

 A beautiful wedding it was

We went to the lovely reception

Courtney was the Matron-of-honor

The boys got to see old friends

And so did we!

I've got a to-do list a mile long for this week as well.
I'm hoping to post pictures from our trip and the wedding in a few days.
I wish we had gotten a picture of Harlan and I in the fancy clothes we wore that day. It would have been nice to get photographic proof of the Anniversary dance too, as we were out on the dance floor. 

Happy 3rd Birthday to our Katie-girl 
on March 12th!
Gramma and Grampa love you, Sweetie!

1 comment:

Reese said...

Busy busy :)

Looks like it was indeed a beautiful wedding. How fun :)