Thursday, October 06, 2011

A mini-miracle of sorts

Three weeks in a row!
This may not be monumental in the grand scheme of things but for those of you who know me and the fact that I'm not a list maker this is huge! I have managed to make a menu for our meals for 3 weeks now. I joke that I dislike being told what to do so much that I don't even make lists for myself as I don't like myself telling me what to do.


~Thursday~
Lunch: Monsoon
Courtney saw the menu posted on the fridge and mentioned that she was joining us for lunch on Thursday. Har was volunteered to stay home with a napping Garrett so the boys and I could go out with Courts. I think this planned outing every week will make it easier for me to keep to the menu the rest of the week.
Cam's Cashew Pork
Hayden's Flaming Beef
(It come to the table actually on fire!)
Courtney's Pad Thai
My Garlic Pepper Beef


We hope to make it out here soon
We really want to take a trip out to the Pumpkin Patch to let the kids get their own pumpkins. It is always a nice outing. The barn has animals to see, there usually is a maze of hay bales for the youngsters in a covered building, so it's not necessary to go through the big corn maze. Especially if it is raining.

I'll be sure to take pictures when we do go. I hope to get some fresh farm produce too.
Love the cool moist days of Fall!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Reese said...

No words! we're good at finding your blog mid-post =)

mommarazzi said...

Indeed you are. I'm not fond of the way I have to do things but it gets accomplished eventually. Today I manage to have to redo all the words since we had a power outage midway through my captioning. It hadn't auto-saved yet so I lost everything. ARRRGHHH

But it is a blog update and we did have a fun time eating yummy food.

Reese said...

very nice =) the last post I caught without words made sense without them. This one is nice with words.

Lyssa said...

Good job with the menus!! That is a great tool to have and a great skill to exercise :) I think I may borrow some of your meal ideas for my own ...if I ever get around to making it.... ;)