Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time with Henry and Anabelle and other "grands"

Our little Bellie!
Anabelle is getting to be more active and interactive. Such a happy and smiley little sweetheart.


Couch full of cuties
I try to get photo documentation when we manage to have all the grandchildren in town. It is rare and wonderful! This holiday season we won't have everyone together so this photo is all the more precious. As are each of them.

Color coordinated trio
These three all had turquoise on this morning...at least until Henry got out of his pajamas.

Coffee with the little kids
I took an Engagement photo of Kiel and Cherise in front of this coffee shop several years ago. Today, she and I stopped in for a bite of breakfast with her two kids and Master Garrett.
Henry must have told a joke or something because Garrett is cracking up laughing.

Vignettes of Anabelle and Henry



















I managed to load a few photos onto my computer (as opposed to my iPad) so I could do some photo editing. I love using this vignette feature. This is a nice picture of Anabelle but it's a great picture of Henry!

Henry and the Uncles
It has been awhile since I took pictures of our boys so... here are Cameron and Hayden just after we had lunch. Hayden had taken Henry for a walk around the block before we headed home for nap time.

Neat photo from the Pumpkin Patch trip
I love the lighting in this picture of Jess and Garrett. I'm going to have to make it into a print, I think.

I've got a few prints to make as Harlan has a new office and he wants to update the photos that he has on display there. I have to get a tour of the new place so I can help him with frame purchases and such. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Nice :) it looks like it was a lovely day. It's a bit of a bummer we couldn't be around the whole time the Wadner bunch were around but ah well. Life is that way I guess. We'll be back! :) Us Godsiffs will try to make it to your house when most everyone else is around in December too, at least long enough for a photo or three ;)