Friday, October 07, 2011

School Picture Day

Getting Ready for Pictures
Genevieve is having her first school pictures taken today. She started the day off with her head in the bathroom sink washing her hair.
Gotta look good for those Kindergarten pictures!
New outfit in her favorite color. She's all ready for her big day. Only 4 days until she turns 6!

What a difference a year makes!
This is Wyatt last year in his 1st grade picture. Little pumpkin face.
This morning getting ready for 2nd grade pictures in his new Packer colors shirt. He pretty much has the same hair-do but some of his teeth have come back in. He informed me that he is not going to smile for the picture. I guess we shall see when it arrives.

Washer is not working :o(
I'm glad that I got new outfits for the kids for picture day. My washer has been broken for a week. We bought a new part but that didn't help. We are going to try to replace the front control panel. I think that is going to do it. If not I'm going to get acquainted with the laundromat. Not something I'm looking forward to. But it beats washing stuff by hand!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Can't wait to see the finished products! :)