Monday, October 03, 2011

After school stop and more fall beauty

Fall Foliage
It looks sort of maple-ish but I don't know exactly what sort of tree this is. It is growing in Courtney and Charlie's front yard and its leaves are changing from green to red. It's doing so much earlier than our front yard trees. Ours seem to be the last on the block to turn and the last to fall. Makes the season last longer though.

After school kids
Hayden and Garrett went for the ride to get the kids. Wyatt is a goofy guy. Garrett is determined to get his socks off.
Pretty Genevieve in her new top.
Garrett was successful in getting his socks off. Wyatt is even goofier!


Whole Foods pumpkin stack
I took a picture of Wyatt last year in the stack of pumpkins. I made these guys stop for me to take a photo this year of all of them. I hope to get to the Pumpkin Patch before the month is out but if this is the closest we get it'll be fine.
Pumpkin heads!
Corn stalks among the pile.

A rare trip inside
I rarely shop with these hooligans but since they nicely let me photograph them we all went in. The girls posed by the posies.
One circuit of the store and the boys were done. It is going to take some getting used to the remodel of our Whole Foods. I'm going to miss being able to go upstairs and sit overlooking the shoppers from the bridge and balcony. They have a new pub looking area for sitting and they have wifi there. It's much more of a community feel to it rather than a place to have a coffee date.


Hydrangeas!
The Domina's house has a hydrangea bush out front. There are only a few blooms this year. They sure are pretty though. This one is a soft lilac color.
It's hard to believe they are on the same bush. This looks so lacy and paler. It too is lovely though. Did I mention before that I love flowers?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Reese said...

I love pumpkins. It will be fun to carve with Henry this year, last year, he didn't help at all.

The upstairs at whole foods is turned into a pub? How does that work?

mommarazzi said...

The upstairs isn't turned into a pub. It just isn't accessible to the public any more. But when go into the main entrance immediately to your left is a room with a long table down the center with chairs on either side and a bench down the length of one wall with some individual tables and chairs down that side. On the opposite wall there are high stools at a bar height table that runs the length of the room. Everything is a dark wood so it looks pub-like.

Lyssa said...

What did they do with their deli?? Whole Foods is crazy...

Hooray for pumpkins! We are going to try and get to our local patch this week. I think it'll be a good time and I'm going to dress the kids for pictures :) I told Logan he can wear whatever he wants though ;)

Lyssa said...

wait... whole foods is the one just down from your house right? Near Starbucks?