Friday, October 28, 2011

Two by two

Bucket Buddies
The two youngest kids in the house, at this time, spend a good deal of time together. They are often found side by side up to good and sometimes, no good. Katie can get in and out of many situations at will. Garrett is learning to get in and out of this toy bin. Sometimes not so gracefully.

Chair Chums
When my wingback chairs have their cushion on them, they are too high for Garrett to climb into so he is constantly taking the cushion off and climbing up and sitting or standing on them. I let him and Katie play with my only Halloween decorations the other day. Goofy looking spiders that have a flashing light in their back end. The color changing lights fascinate most kids.
The spiders hang out on the mantle. I didn't realize, until I saw this picture, that Katie and Garrett are even sharing a double photo frame. Their 11 month pictures are up there on the mantle too.

Morning boys
Gar-bear was joined by Wyatt in the early early morning this week.
They are snuggley guys for sure.

Reading to Katie
Garrett climbed down and Katie climbed up. She sat there for a long time with Wyatt pointing out words and reading to her.

Basket Buds
Something new to climb into. I usually don't use low laundry baskets but this one was down in the laundry room and was brought up with a load of clothes to fold in it. It wasn't empty long when these two climbed in and just sat. They are like a couple of cats that can't stay out of empty boxes or paper bags.

Sometimes I think I'm going to end up a "basket case" because of trying to keep these guys from hurting themselves.

On a bright note
I am thoroughly enjoying all the beautiful fall colors on those occasions that I'm out of the house. Can't wait for the trees in front of our house to change color so the kids can play in the leaves for a bit before they (the leaves not the kids) have to be bagged up for recycle.
Autumn is amazing!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Reese said...

Cutie babies. There was quite a gap between Rowan and Henry. These last five kiddos are all close. Fun times.