Monday, November 07, 2011

Fabric store bounty

It's not easy wearing green
This morning I put on a t-shirt with a cat wearing a Santa hat on it. I'm in a Christmas craft and sewing mood. Since the shirt was green I dressed Garrett in green and Kate was already wearing green, so we posed for a picture. Then we headed out to bring the kids to school. Then on to Joann's Fabrics!

Evelyn's Layette
The heart and basket weave fabric will be lining the Moses basket for little Evie. It looks pink in the photo but it's really a pretty coral-y red. Alyssa and I were tossing around ideas and considering perhaps using Christmas fabrics but being that she is due in December the Christmas fabrics will be obsolete fairly soon after she's born.
Joann's had a bountiful assortment of flannel fabrics and a wonderful sale! I also had an additional 10% off coupon to apply to my whole order. We chose a monochromatic palette for making a quilt to match.

Some flannel blankets for Anabelle too!
#1 princess monkey backed in pale pink
#2 lavender owl and bird print backed in white with brown dots
#3 multi colored dot backed in coral

Their first sleep over
Katie really wanted to lay down with Garrett when we put him for his nap. They lasted all of 5 minutes and then were up playing. Then Harlan came home for lunch and they were too excited to sleep. They are in their individual beds now and both have settled down.
Perhaps I can get some sewing or cutting done... but only if I get this posted and sign off of here ;0)

FYI
Some people like ketchup, some like gravy, I like mustard but better yet Chow Chow if I have a jar! Pasties plain are just fine as well.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Reese said...

Oh I love Evie's bassinet colors =)