Monday, November 14, 2011

Just a couple updates

T-minus one
Charles heads out to Job Corp tomorrow :0) and :0(
It depends on your perspective. We are happy for him but will miss seeing his face around here.

We gave the kids an anniversary card without any gift certificate in it yesterday. We really wanted to treat them to a dinner out or something so I told them to stop by and we'd have something for them. I was dropping Har off at work after lunch when they popped by. They were just heading out again when I took this photo. Charlie said the hat makes his beard look red. I think the red beard makes his hat look orange. It goes nicely with the leaves remaining on the tree behind them though!

We finally permitted Hayden to get his
I am going to have to notify the insurance company that we have another driver heading out on the road in our vehicles. I wonder if I can insure him only on the van while he is learning and save the convertible for after he gets his license. I've got some questions for sure.

I'm so happy for Hayden. Driving is going to be such a great adventure.
Future road trips with his brother! Someone to send out on errands!
I'll have to try not to take advantage of his good nature.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Reese said...

Bye Charles! See you at Christmas!

That is cool for Hayden! He will be a good driver.