Monday, November 21, 2011

Random paper messages

Fortune cookie fortunes are funny
This was my fortune at Panda Express (aka by Genevieve as "the fancy restaurant"). How appropriate that my time is often interrupted by diaper duty. I do make many changes and I am glad to "happily settle" each evening after everyone else is settled first.
Har's fortune. Just today, he got an email from the church administrator asking him about something to do with running the sound board for this next Sunday! It must be a sign that he is involved in the ministry that God is calling him to.

Destroy after receiving official document
Hayden could be practicing for being part of a demonstration against driver's permits. Oregon started giving paper copies of documents as a temporary permit or license. They then run a statewide check to make sure that there are no other IDs out in the population with that same name, photo or signature. It's some sort of safeguard. Hayden received his official driver's permit/ Oregon ID in the mail so to destroy the temporary one he chose to burn it.

I think he's pretty safe from identity theft now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Courtenzia said...

I think both fortunes are very fitting =)

At least he's not burning money like some interesting people downtown =P