Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another picture day

Danika's turn
Today was picture day at Head Start. So we started the day with a hair washin'.
We normally let the kids' hair air dry. So she was excited about her blow dryer lesson.
Of course she had to do a cute pose when she was finished.

I forgot to send her payment envelope for the photos so after some phone calls and an email I managed to get her order in and payment sent off.

He's HOME!
Logan arrived home from his time away for work. A little shaggier looking than when he left. I caught this picture of his long hair and sideburns before he went and got a military regulation cut. Welcome back, Sir... you were missed!

Family Room furniture
Har and I have been looking for small scale furniture for our family room. We want to fit a decent number of people in there for watching football or movies. I saw this display today.
It definitely is "small scale".












The puppy chair reminds me of Henry, the bear chair- Gar-bear, and the kitty- Katie Cat.
I don't think we will be redecorating in child sized toad stools but they sure are cute.

Gettin' a workout
I know a lot of people shop at WinCo and they save quite a bit of money, Safeway has some pretty good loss leaders in their ads but I find my money goes farther at Fred Meyer. My rewards plus card has been used frequently in the past few weeks as I've started some Christmas shopping and in preparation for Thanksgiving next week. I got my 24 lb turkey for FREE! And free is a very good price.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

Can't wait to see Danika's pictures! :) Those chairs are super cute but I think you're right in not going that direction in the family room ;)

We are very much looking forward to thanksgiving. Let us know if we can bring anything else. Pickles and olive tray or bread or something? I mint EVEN be persuaded to attempt some baking ;)

Lyssa said...

* that's might, not mint.

Reese said...

Cute Danika.
24lbs is quite big, nearly 3x Anabelle's size =)

You planning a few meals with that thing?