Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hanging out with handsome guys

Garrett the pasta lover

When a kid has been sick or is getting over being sick you feed them what they will eat. Courtney came home from her boot camp class yesterday morning and made mac and cheese for breakfast. Little Mister wanted that for breakfast too.

He had his early morning yucky nose going there but he really is doing much better each day.










Compensating for his hair cut





Gar, Wyatt, and Rylan all got to experience my new clippers. I gave Wyatt and Garrett pretty much the same hair do. Short all the way around. It's so easy to take care of.

At lunch today, Garrett wanted to wear his ramen. I'm glad he refrained from mashing his egg up there too. Never a boring moment around here.







Ry's new look
As we were leaving for school this morning Rylan was coming home from having gone out for breakfast. I enlisted him to go with me for the ride so I wouldn't have to drag Garrett into the school with me. He was glad to do it.
Isn't his haircut great? He's come a long way since Joel T. thought he was a pirate! Can't say that I miss the days of long hair and scruffy beards.
Everybody is cleaning up nicely. I think Cam is due for a trim next.

3 comments:

Reese said...

Very nice haircuts indeed.

Henry wants to type: VVVVVVVVVVVVHBJGFDSAAAAFGTTVR VVTV

mommarazzi said...

Henry types very loudly.

Lyssa said...

Loud letters are easier to identify ;)

I like those haircuts! Rowan is going to need one here before too long. We're in a warm streak right now. 81 today and tomorrow supposed to be only slightly cooler :P Aunty Kelly says this is not normal and we'll cool down a bit before spring is over and summer heats it all up again. I hope we handle it all okay. I'm a little nervous about this warmer climate... I miss my grey skies and strong, thick evergreens ;)