Thursday, March 08, 2012

My favorite peeps

Early birthday
Katie celebrated an early birthday on what was the 2nd anniversary of her due date. She is posing here with her new bike, siblings, (Rowan and Evie) and cousins (Ari and Tiia). I love her expression in this picture. She is either in awe that all of this is for her or she is humbly thanking her public for the recognition.

Healthy and happy
After almost 2 weeks of coughs, congestions and fevers these two little ones were bright eyed this morning when this photo was taken. I hope they got out to enjoy the sunshine and warm weather. We sure are enjoying having the windows open and the fresh air coming in.

Pic from the past
I needed to be going through pictures from the past couple of years recently. I have taken quite a few. Since I am posting pictures of the other 5 grandchildren I wanted to post one of these four as well. This one was on my blog quite a while ago but when I saw it, I marveled at how much they've grown since this was taken!

I'm so grateful for God's faithfulness to us and our children and grandchildren.
"I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever;
With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations."

Har is this kind of Iron-man
I'm very spoiled. I have a husband who does his own ironing. I refuse to believe it's because I do a less than stellar job. I choose to believe that he is sharing the laundry load.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Haha, ironman. I like that :) thanks for posting a party picture :) I need to get a few up on my blog too! I like to think she is thanking her public, haha

Glad to hear those w kids are feeling better and that the PNW is seeing a bit of sun :)