Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Poor little sickies

Not so fun
Wyatt came down with a fever, chills, and cough last Friday, Danika came down with the same on Sunday, Genevieve started with a fever and added an upset stomach to the mix yesterday. Today Garrett is starting to run a temperature.
Are we having fun yet?















Danika manages to still be smiling even though she is flushed with fever. Gar-bear looks miserable.











Pleasant surprise in the mail!
The East coast grandkids, with the help of their mother, made and sent these great HUGS to us. Each set of handprints is connected by a cord that is the length of each of the kid's "wingspan" The hands are personalized to the kids. Rowan's have fun critters on them, Katie's are princesses and hearts and Evies are small and large hearts.
I love them! Wish I could (((HUG))) them back in person!

Miles of stitches













I took advantage of not having to run kids around to finish up the double flannel blankets I was making for the granddaughters.
We bought Katie a Fisher Price teapot set for her birthday. I made the teapot and floral blanket for her to use as a picnic blanket for tea parties on the deck or in her yard.
It's always nice to get a project finished. But spending time at the machine makes me want to continue sewing. There are many other projects that need attention so I'll step away for now.

But I'll be back!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Aaaaaw! Poor kiddos, I hope everyone else stays healthy so those little ones have snugglers.

You're very welcome! Those were originally supposed to be paper valentines but they were so cool I wanted them to last longer :)

Love you, miss you, hope everyone feels better soon!