Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lookin' back and forth

West Coast view
I mentioned this play structure in my previous post. It is the same one that Henry got recently. The kids in our house would love to have some sort of play place like this. We will see what we can come up with this summer.

I google mapped both Cherise and Alyssa's addresses and realized that the placement of these two play grounds are such that Henry's telescope faces East(ish) and Row and Kate's faces West(ish). Pretty cool for keeping an eye on cousins.

This photo could be what Henry is seeing through his right now!

Hi Rowan! Hi Katie!

2 comments:

Reese said...

Cute. Henry likes to point his telescope to look at me in the kitchen window.

Anabelle wishes she were as big as Katie, she likes the slide but definitely can't maneuver it on her own.

Lyssa said...

Hiiiiiiiii!! :) I didn't realize we were looking west. I guess it's just natural eh? Though when Katiebug plays with it she more often looks straight up ;)