Saturday, March 03, 2012

Saturday stuff

Unexpected shopping trip
Harlan and I got to visit our local tire dealership first thing this morning. We were going to take Hayden and Cam out for a drive through dessert run last night and found our front tire totally flat :0( It was disappointing to the guys but we waited until this morning for Har to pump it up with the air compressor enough for us to get to Les Schwab.
They were so speedy in their service. We went across the street to have a breakfast burrito and by the time we got back the van was done.

Sleepover at HOME!

The grands were so happy to go home for an overnight visit. When Har and I picked them up today they excitedly showed me all kinds of fun things that they have there but not here.
It's kind of like going to Playland!


Cousin!
Sebastian is here for an overnight. These three guys used to be stair-steps in their heights. Cam has added several inches to his in the past few months but it looks like Sebastian is getting close to his adult height now. Hayden and he look almost related!
A rare photo of Quentin! He and Har got to have a nice visit.

Charles' new coiffure
Courtney texted me earlier today and asked if I'd give Charlie a haircut. Sure, I could do that.










When they got here he requested that I cut it short. So he got buzzed.






I'm happy with my new set of clippers. They work pretty slick.



















Looks like both of them are happy with the results.
I think it's grand.

End of a long day calls for Pizza
We didn't have pizza last night so we shifted the menu to have it tonight. Cam requested Sparky's so that's what we got.
Garrett loves the breadsticks with marinara.
I like the thin crust and the fact that we can have cold pizza for breakfast before church!

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Good haircut mom! He looks good :) bummer about the wheel, glad you could get it fixed quickly!

Reese said...

Yes, nice haircut, glad they like it.

Sebastian and Hayden do look alike. More so than Cam and Hayden =P