Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Little trials

I know what I'm doing
 Garrett knows that unsupervised time in this area is prohibited. He was trying to convince me that he wasn't messing around and that he had everything under control.
 His adventure was brought to a close and he was once again encouraged to spend time with age appropriate things. It's tough to be a little guy around here.

Sign and proof

Garrett must be able to read. I took a photo of this sign as he was taking off both shoes and a sock so I could watch his foot. Keeping shoes and socks on this boy is getting to be near impossible unless he is actually walking. If he is in his car seat, stroller or shopping cart, within minutes, the shoes are off and so are his socks.
 His escape plan failed. He was up and over the steering wheels but getting stuck amidst the bags of groceries. Notice the bare feet?

Street view
 We spent part of a beautiful day out on the porch swing. The whole porch needs a good Spring cleaning to get ready for more nice weather and to let the kids spend time out there.  I'm a little reluctant to have "the climber" out there without a tag team to help keep him off of the railings. Gotta put in some training time teaching him the ins and outs and rules of the rock porch, steps and sidewalk next to the busy street.

Potted dahlia
I was told that these potted dahlias won't grow again next year if you put them in the ground. I don't know much about dahlias. Gotta sit down with Har's brother Clint and get some info.
They sure are beautiful flowers though and come in such a huge variety of colors!

I wish I had a green thumb :0(

1 comment:

Reese said...

I always thought you did great with flowers. Me, not so much =P

Anyway, spring is nice, and Garrett is cute =)