Friday, April 20, 2012

Things that make me smile

My cool youngest
 He's not into sports at all but I think he looks like he works in the booth at a Nascar race in this picture.
Cool Cam!

 Any picture sent from VA







I got this picture on my phone.  It was sideways and in my inability to see without my glasses I thought the lovely ballerinas on Katie's shirt were umbrellas. So I fired back a comment about her fitting in in rainy Portland.  I'm sure Alyssa and Kelly thought I was crazy.  That in itself makes me chuckle to myself a little. :0) 




Cute baby activities caught by cell phone or camera and sent my way are always appreciated and enjoyed over and over.

Evie is getting so talented! She can get her foot into her mouth on purpose!







Henry's accomplishments


Cherise sent this picture of Henry's name this morning. He wrote it himself and only needed help with the "r".  I'm always in awe of how each and every child has gifts and talents and strengths in different areas. Henry is tuned into letters at this stage. He'll be reading before we know it.

Humorous reminders



This is so me these days. "What was I going to do?"  "What was I thinking?" "It will come back to me eventually."
I blame it on menopause. 
It couldn't be that I've got a lot on my plate and have yet to admit I need to start writing things down ;0)

4 comments:

Lyssa said...

I smiled too :)

The lady on that mug reminds me a little of Kim... I think it's the shirt ;)

Reese said...

It's so true about the kids having their own talents :) like Cam and conputers and Evie and her foot chewing, Bellie can't do that one :)

Reese said...

Arg, my phone is dumb. After respelling several words that auto correct changed on me, I still wrote conputer for computer.... Really auto correct? You can't catch that one?!

Lyssa said...

I think your phone is sore that it's not a "real" computer ;) it's got a chip on its little phone shoulder.