Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday, Sunday, so good to me

Hungry hungry children




































Eating on the day of "rest"aurants is serious stuff. These guys didn't look up until they'd plowed through more than half of their entrees. They really did have breakfast. I guess sitting in church works up an appetite.

Sunny bench sitting out at Cascade Station
It was such a beautiful day we took the long way back to the van.
Harlan told them they could only walk around the block if they walked as slow as Garrett. For a while all three older ones were doing duck walks. I only managed to catch Wyatt in the act.
I like this picture of Har and the kids. It's what we should be doing every Sunday.

The Kleenex flowers are blooming!


















I don't remember there being so many leaves on these blossoming trees when they bloomed but this same kind is blooming next door to our house. I'm sure I've commented on them before, but they sure do remind me of the flowers we used to make out of kleenex to decorate for showers and receptions. The pansies in the planter were just too pretty to pass up. I may not stop and smell the flowers but I try to get a picture of them ;0)

How "fortune"ate
I happened to be next to Har when he opened his fortune cookie. The kids got a big chuckle out of that one.
This little happiness maker is constantly jumping up and sitting in any vacated seat when we are trying to watch something in the family room. He finds it hilarious that he is sitting in my spot.

Garrett is full of fun today


















He had a couple of plastic spoons that he was drumming on things with. I then put one on his nose and it stuck! He tried to get it on there himself. His brother was good at this trick when he was a little guy too.

2 comments:

Reese said...

Aw, looks like a fun fun day :)

Good fortune ;)

Lyssa said...

Hear! Hear! I like that fortune too :)

I also like your walking around. I hope you have many nice days and nice walks this year! Over here it's 85, a little too warm for walking... not to mention Katie's napping. Either way, Portland looks LOVELY! :)