Thursday, February 07, 2013

 Breezy Day
It was a windy day according to the flags outside of the high school. It's always fun to see them flapping in the breeze rather than just draped down on the pole. I parked right behind the Portland Police car that is always at the school. I'm happy they have a protective presence there but a news story just announce that the police bureau may cut those positions in their new budget. Bummer. 




I saw friends at Just 4 Kids












 I popped in to my favorite consignment shop to find some pants for Genevieve. I ran into our friends', Tom and Kim's, granddaughter, Mila!  She was shopping with her "Aunt" Jennifer and her "Grandma" Mary for walking shoes!  Mila and her family didn't make it to our Super Bowl party because her mommy has a fractured ankle. Poor Mommy June :'(  But Mimi is happy to be taken care of by a bevy of Zywicki family members. She is one adorable and adored little dolly. 

Second visit to the dentist for Vivi

 Genevieve got to visit the dentist for her second appointment. She dressed in the new skirt and top that I picked up for her at Just 4 Kids. (I did manage to find a pair of jeans too) As soon as we got to the office she was off to play with the dolls and their furniture and clothes.
She brought some hugging buddies with her to help her get through the procedure. She was sylin' in orange sun glasses with that leopard print top.
 We were in the UofO room this time. In deference to our OSU connections I didn't photograph the memorabilia but did take a picture of the WB collectibles on the shelf. Dr Badger has a marvelous collection of things to keep little patients visually occupied. The flat screen on the ceiling playing a "Tangled" DVD helped too. ;)
Genevieve did great. Now the tooth fairy needs to get on the ball and make sure she comes tonight!

Cam took his lunch
Cam was going to be staying on campus for a lunchtime club meeting today. He's got a couple of clubs he is interested in checking out and both of them meet during lunch. I failed to include these Smart Puffs with his stuff. I hope he didn't need them in Writing, Geometry or Entrepreneurship today. 

No comments: