Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New orthodontic office 
The doctor that put on Krystle's braces years ago has a new office in the Grant Park area. We have other kids that could benefit from "Braces by Dr Joe", so we might be making a consultation appointment at some point.





"G" is for Grampa
 and Grant Generals





Harlan wore his new Grant High sweatshirt this past weekend. 
It matches his hair and eyes. It looks like a good fit too. 
I hope his MTU and Whitman sweatshirts don't get jealous!







Pastor David and the kids 
I really appreciate the teaching at our church. Pastor David often uses props and teaching aids in his sermons. They do make things more memorable. This past Sunday he called all the kids up to the front and had them take off their shoes and socks to look at their feet and talked about being created, down to the smallest parts of their bodies. He said that all parts are important and none is more important than any other. You should have been there for the Sunday where he was putting off the old many and putting on the new! 

They need my contribution
 Danika wrote me a note. She was requesting that I provide some snacks for their classroom. It looks like they did a lesson on letter writing including a greeting, body and closing. Very well done!
I'm going to have to take a trip to Target as it's the only store that I can find cartons of Pirate's Booty and other classroom sized snack ideas.

A glimpse of spring
Tulips are popping up around town. Not in gardens, but by the bucketful in stores for Valentine giving.
Dutch Bros had one displayed on the counter at their drive through window.
It made me smile.... and pick up my camera :0)

No comments: