Friday, February 08, 2013

Week End and Happy Chinese New Year


The sun shone on our boys' campuses
It is supposed to be cloudy or partly cloudy here in Portland this weekend. However the sun was shining on Cameron this afternoon as he left the school on the final day of his first week. And on Hayden yesterday after a successful multi-media presentation.
Good going guys!

Happy Chinese New Year
A couple of classrooms full of children came marching through the coffee shop across from Boise-Eliot School this morning. Today is the Chinese New Year- the year of the snake.



I was around the corner having a cup of coffee. I got up to take a few pictures. I edited them to make up for the fact that they were not totally in focus. I think they look much more festive this way. The kids were enjoying themselves even if some of the patrons weren't acknowledging their parade.

Valentines are arriving!











We have a Courtney to celebrate on Valentine's Day but we have so many more "Little Loves" to celebrate too.  Rowan, Katie and Evie "dropped us a Valentine" as you can see by the card! So fun. I hope my cards get in the mail in time to get to them before next Thursday.  Happy Valentine's Week! Spread a little love.
A new calendar
 This is a slightly altered photo of part of my new calendar. It's a Debbie Mumm design. 
Some of the month's pictures reminded me of my girls.
This February picture looks, to me, like Krystle, Alyssa and Courtney.
I wanted to see if I could find Joylynn and Cherise in other months. And I did!
Cherise showed up in March and Joylynn was in May.
I love my new calendar!!!
Thank you, Alyssa and crew. I'll think of you at every turn :0)





No comments: