Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Gar-bear good time

Sugar = lots of energy!






Busy, busy, busy were the words of the day. Garrett rode on the back of the mini cart at Fred Meyer until we got to the lobster tank. It happens to be very near the bakery area where all good kids get cookies.  He wanted nothing to do with riding on the cart for the rest of the trip. 
Walk, run, climb and explore
I'm certainly glad that Uncle Hayden was with us as he got to enjoy this boy and his energy too.
Playing in the van waiting for Cam
There are a lot of knobs, buttons, and gadgets to try out when you are out of your carseat and given the run of the van. I sat behind the wheel so we avoided too much exploration of that area but he was kept more than occupied for the 20 minutes we were parked and waiting.
His vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. He asked if I wanted him to "turn that down a bit" pointing to the radio. He's soft spoken and you have to listen carefully but he has lots and lots to say.

Wacky mac and cheesy dogs
I saw this on a friend's facebook and thought I'd surprise the kids by attempting to make it for supper. They loved the pasta imbedded hotdogs! All but Cam who proclaimed it "creepy". 
Dessert on the spin


I'm happy to see that he still likes the sit-n-spin. It's something that he doesn't have at home so it's a novelty when he's at our place. He finished his apples, put on his brother's hat, and kept spinning.
Mine-craft mode
Wyatt loves spending a part of every evening playing Mine Craft. I don't know much about it except that you have to create things and build things and set up communities and it takes a great deal of thought to play. We've invested in some head phones so we don't have to hear all of the noises coming out of the speakers. There is plenty of noise around here without adding to it.

Welcome HOME Logan and Alyssa
This picture obviously wasn't taken today, but this house belongs to Logan, Alyssa and their kids as of today.
CONGRATULATIONS on your newly purchase home.
God bless all of your days living within its walls.

I can't wait to see it in person!

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

IIIII think the spaghetti hotdogs looks like a fun meal but I totally understand Cam not feelin it. It's kind of a little kid thing. Cute and a bit weird... that's how my kids are anyway ;)

Lyssa said...

P.S. I want to play at Fred Meyer with Garrett too!! He's a cutie guy :)

P.P.S. I have more pictures of our house on my camera but haven't made time to sit and get them online yet. We're trying to get moved in by next weekend (that is beds moved and meals being eaten there) so this week will be a busy one. I'm gonna try my best to keep snapping pics though!! :)