Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snatches of our week

Cherise and crew came through
Reesie and her family stopped in overnight on their way home. I enjoy these little ones so much. Look at this little girl...have you ever seen such perfectly perfect baby eyebrows? Anabelle and Henry both have great eyebrows. But then Cherise's are pretty cool too. Belle-belle is such a little peanut. I finally saw her roll over, unfortunately it was on video on her mom's phone. Maybe she roll for us on the next visit.


Kiel worked during the morning on Tuesday so Cherise and I and the little kids went out for a bite to eat and some coffee. The cousin boys got along pretty well but both of them were not long on patience once they had enough to eat. My coffee refill and the rest of our breakfast turned into take-out.











Anabelle Alyssa was happy to just hang out with us.






Mr Fix-it
I had Cam take care of a chirping smoke detector for me. I think I'll have to have a boyo to-do list as well as a honey-do list. Oh the projects I can dream up!

Where in Portland am I?
At my Hollywood West Fred Meyer! I pulled into a parking space and the sun happened to be directly behind the water tower. It made for a cool silhouette. Almost looks black and white.
Construction continues there. It is a hard hat area. I wish I'd've taken a picture of the sign saying that because inside we had...

Crazy Hat Day





























Sometimes you have to do silly things when you need to get a few more things and the little guy has had his fill of being there.

















ROCK ON!
Garrett is here with one of the guitars for the Wii. He loves to play with all the toy guitars. He tries to play with the real ones too. He also drums with anything he can get his hands on that resemble sticks. The kids loves to rock and roll.

Miss Fashionista






















Danika and her wardrobe choices haven't been highlighted on here for a while. She wore these outfits to school this past week. The polka dot jumper was worn with a black long sleeved leotard top under it. It looked funky but cute. She is addicted to jumpers and dresses and skirts and tights. Silly little fashion bug.

2 comments:

Reese said...

Cute Danika. Did the photo of Hayden and Gar turn out?
Anabelle's flower... We miss that one.
Good job on the smoke detector Cam, in 6 months, you'll have to check them again!

Lyssa said...

I loooove Danika's 2nd outfit, super super cute! :) Garrett's hat show was great too! We sure miss those cuzzies, and Fred meyer... Haven't found an equivalent to playland yet... Except at ikea, but you can't grocery shop at ikea.