Friday, January 06, 2012

No plane, but we saw trains and an automobile

Sporty lil Cars car
Aunty Courtney was with us at Freddies on Thursday. If Garrett was with just me there would be no way he'd be down playing and walking around. He's too fast! He was shifting and steering this Lightning McQueen car. Don't get any ideas there, Gar-bear!!!

Pizza Night on the West side.















I drove by this place many times last year. Actually 4 times a day on school days. We finally decided to try it out. It was really nice. The pizza was good but spendy. The kids enjoyed going out to a real restaurant.
I noticed this leaded glass train on the window dividing the entry from a dining area. It was so cool and really was quite large.


They had photos and prints of trains throughout the restaurant. This print reminded me of Harlan's godparents' house. Otis and Louise had a similar photo or something. I don't remember what it was, but this makes me feel like I'm back in Warwick and it's 1979.

Har and our #1 Grandson
Wyatt's lost another tooth but his first adult tooth on top is just about all the way in. We are waiting for it's partner to break through. Teeth are unpredictable. But Wyatt making a goofy face for a picture is very predictable.
Somebody likes pizza. Especially the crust.

Daddy and his 4 monkeys
All I wanted was a photo of the kids with Jess. What did I get? Wyatt trying to climb onboard. Genevieve pretending to hold it up. Danika checking it out and Garrett taking it all in.

Future employment opportunity
Isn't she a darling little pizza delivery girl?
Jess took the kids and the pizza leftovers home. They are having a sleepover tonight.
Fun times for everyone!

3 comments:

Reese said...

I want to go there! Looks fun =)
Glad the kids got to sleepover, hopefully you guys are sleeping in. Henry let us sleep in until 7:14 today. Good time huh?

mommarazzi said...

We should go there for Pizza Night when you come next time. I think Henry would love seeing the train way up by the ceiling going around the room.

Reese said...

Everytime you say #1 grandson I think of Bonanza and the #1 cousin.