Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lack of Spice

Variety is the spice of life right?
In perusing the past years' posts on my blog, I realize that I've been much more creative in the past. Don't know what my problem is at this time. I chalk it up to lack of variety in my life right now. It's pretty much running kids to school, picking them up, chasing a little guy, running a few errands and supervising our guys in their online school. So my photo ops revolve around those things and our outings to restaurants once a week (sometimes twice).

My weekday boys


Today the menu said "Lunch: Applebees" so the boys and I drove down to our Neighborhood Grill and Bar.

I love this grinning guy. I think he looks like my nephew Luc with this new hair cut. There certainly is a family resemblance.







Garrett didn't learn how to blow on things in time to blow out his first birthday candle but he does a dandy job of cooling off his food at this time. He also entertains with the same trick.




Christmas Wreath
When is the correct time to unplug outdoor lights and take the wreath off the door? It took me forever to get one up this year & it's still so fresh and nice looking. I think I'll leave it out there until it starts getting dry or Valentine's day whichever comes first.
It's time for me to start taking the obvious "Christmas" stuff down though. Too bad we have multicolored lights on the tree. I'd be tempted to decorate it with snowflakes and then hearts and keep it up through February.

I could always run back to Freddies and pick up a few chicken heads and bowling pins to perk things up in the after Christmas doldrums. :0)

1 comment:

Reese said...

If you need, I can help you pick out some better decore for after christmas =P

And - You have good looking boys there. =)