Friday, May 17, 2013

New do for a couple of us

Stop and see!
Rowie found an inchworm. I hear the song about the inchworm from time to time on the lullaby channel of Pandora that the kids listen to to go to sleep.
"Two and two are four
  Four and four are eight 
Eight and eight are sixteen 
Sixteen and sixteen are thirty-two 
Inchworm, inchworm 
Measuring the marigold 
You and your arithmatic 
You'll probably go far 
Inchworm, inchworm 
Measuring the marigold 
Seems to me you'd stop and see
How beautiful they are."
Rowan, the song talks about the beauty of the marigolds not the worm!
Pretty in San Diego


Cherise got a new hairstyle for the summer. I think it's so cute and spunky!
I got a haircut too


The "before" picture above doesn't really show how long my hair was but the "after" shows a bit more of the shape of the new do. Danika and I were color coordinated when she picked her Grandma's Girl shirt with the pink polka dots and I was wearing my pink tank with the white polka dots.
Mystery rose


Courtney and I pulled into the parking lot of the mall before it even opened the other day and saw this single long stemmed rose laying there. I don't know what it's story is but it was pretty while it lasted. By the time we came out the petals were being stepped on and driven on. 
It reminded me of the quote: 
"Forgiveness is the fragrance the flower leaves on the heel of the one who crushed it." David Jeremiah

No comments: