Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pediatric dentist: an intro

Garret joined Wyatt at his latest appointment


As I was signing Wyatt in for his procedure of the day, Garrett was already over in the play area. Genevieve played with those same beds but there were dolls in each of them. Garrett had a shark in one and a dinosaur in the other.
Jess was there with Wy-guy
Jess was able to be in the room while Wyatt got a new crown and sealant. I'm glad that he got to see the whole office and that he liked what he saw.
So I could focus on the Gar-bear


Garrett is going to have his own appointment on June 6th.  We did quite a bit of talking and he was taking it all in. He didn't like to see Wyatt laying down with sunglasses and a big nose thing for the nitrous on. We did some more talking. I showed him all the chairs in the hygienists area and told him which ones his siblings had used. When I asked him which one he wants to sit in when it's his turn he emphatically insisted that "My teeth not broken!" 

Nope Bud, your teeth are not broken and we want to keep it that way. I hope he is in good spirits and can be coaxed with those legendary prize drawers.
A visit to Freddy's



I try to get over to Fred Meyer every time Garrett is with me. He has quite the fan club over there and there is definitely a mutual admiration between him and his favorite checker, Miss Lisa. They've had eyes for each other since he was a tiny little guy.
He's most certainly a charmer and a character!
A tired one to boot. He still needs naps even though he's getting to be a big boy. 
The car ride works almost all of the time ;0)

No comments: