Friday, May 25, 2012

Awesome fabric sales

Each fabric was under $2.79 a yard!

 Joann Fabrics had a great sale that goes through the weekend. I made a major score in the clearance fabrics. Additional 50% off the marked down price!  All of the ones I got were 100% cotton and I didn't pay more than $3 a yard for any of them. Most were $2.


I love the stripes here coupled with the colorful flowers.
This is so fun with the colorful print on brown. The stripe and dot fabric looks like water drops on a string.



I love the birch tree fabric and the bird houses.  Every bit of it is relaxing.


Lots of color in this palette. The batiks are such fun to throw in there for a mixture of color.









Princess Tiana fabric inspired summer weight blankets for Danika & G'vieve.



This is going to be a large double sided flannel blanket that can be used to make forts out of chairs, stools, or tables. It just might end up on Garrett's bed though. It's such a great out-doorsie  pattern!

And lastly a fall palette.  I have purchased the floral patch pattern here in a different color. A burgundy base instead of the rust one. I'm anxious to see how these all come together.

I would love to spend this holiday weekend getting to know my new sewing machine and possibly test the embroidery feature.  Har and I may have to watch some Youtube videos to get some pointers. I'll be sure to post pictures of projects as they are completed.


2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Way to go mom! Wish I could have been there for that one! I really really really like that birch group, it's my favorite. Though they're all great. Can't wait to see what magic you work with little Sophia. I have a feeling that before too long you two will be quite the team! ;)

Reese said...

I love the brown and pink :) I also like the girls princess-y ones.