Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekend & the wedded young-uns

Friday Pizza night-out

The boys were itching to get out of the house so we decided to motor to the nearest Pizza Hut restaurant. The little kids love going out to eat. 

 
 The table had game cards to play with while you waited for your pizza.














Cam and Hayden had fun. Some of the topics were harder to describe than others :oP

 Wyatt entertained himself quite nicely.
Yummy Salad Bar
 Garrett and I shared a salad.  He cleaned out the olives pretty quickly, then went for the garbanzo beans, & then the carrots.


Charlie is home for the weekend!
 Courts and Charles got to join us for supper.  They had a birthday party to go to so they ate and ran but did stop long enough for for a picture.


Pizza play














Garrett and Wyatt both got haircuts this week.  They are ready for the hot weather just in time for the week of  rain that is forecast.  The little guy found an audience that appreciated his putting a cheese bite on his thumb. I think the salad took the edge off of his appetite. The rest of the kids polished off a good amount of pizza between the 3 of them.
We had a fine time.  The staff was very child friendly. Definitely a plus when dining with a tribe.

Courtney's delicious brunch


I slept in while Harlan, Courtney and Charlie were busy getting about their day.  I woke up to brunch waiting for me. It was just like I was on vacation again! Real raspberry lemonade! 
Thanks Coco for being amazing!
Armed Services Day
We are thankful for all of our service men and women every day but today is a day set aside to recognize their continued commitment.
Thank you Logan for all you do to to keep the oath that you swore to uphold.
And to all of the other members of our family that are serving or have served. You all took the same oath at the time of enlistment.

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."



3 comments:

Lyssa said...

Aw thanks for the shout out to armed services Mom :) I didn't even realize before you mentioned it that it was armed services day. Pretty cool that there's a whole day for recognizing and honoring all the men and women who serve... except the marines ;) they get their own day!

Also that raspberry lemonade looks delicious!! I want some too! :) so if you could spare Courtney to just mosey on over here to the east coast that would be great ;)

Reese said...

I really like Hayden's hair! When did that happen? The little guys hairs are good too =)

Courtenzia said...

If I had the money to mosey, I'd already be on my way!