Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rainy day coffee date

Rainy day in the hood
 Garrett and I ran a few errands this morning.
We were actually following up on some research I've been doing on a birthday present for Har. I'm getting frustrated and actually need his input to make the best decision. So I'm in a dilemma... do I pick up one that may not be the one and let him exchange it?
 To get over my frustration I picked up Har and drove though a coffee drive through and we parked up on the parking structure at the mall. We could almost see his work from up there.

I entertained myself by taking pictures of the traffic light changing colors.  I managed to catch a photo of the west bound MAX train leaving the 11th Ave station.
The reason for our car date
The little guy was sleeping. He does this if we are driving anywhere around 10 o'clock in the morning. If we are at home he doesn't take a morning nap.  Makes me wonder if he still needs one.


 
I did buy something
I thought Har could use a little something to spruce up his office. This should be pretty easy to maintain. I think a monthly or twice monthly reminder should be adequate for a watering schedule.
I don't know... I haven't a plant in this place.
 I guess that's what a search engine is for. Somebody has to know how to care for these succulents.






2 comments:

loverstreet said...

they are so easy to care for! (not to mention adorable, err, manly for harlan of course.)
over-watering them is about the only way you can kill them. i water mine about every 2.5-3 weeks and they do great.

Lyssa said...

What a beautiful rainy day! It looks cold :) I like the plants too! Good choice