Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Focus on FLOWERS

Lovely stained glass look
 Alyssa sent this picture of the quilt that Krystle made for Evie. She has it hung over the window in Katie and Evie's room. It is so pretty. Looks like a church window.
Rhododendrons are abundant



Rhodies are so lovely but they have no scent at all.
Lilacs are so fragrant
This lilac bush has the biggest blooms I've ever seen! I wish I had a coin to compare them to since I think the largest individual flower was about the size of a dime. It smelled wonderful too. Next year I will try to get to the lilac garden up in Woodland, Wa. I've heard it is unbelievably beautiful!
Peninsula Park rose garden

 Lyssa and Logan's wedding picture fountain. It looks a little warmer in May than it did in December.

Camelias come in many varieties

My favorite photo of the week!

My mother's day flowers
This is my new cup of impatiens. There are five different colors of flowers planted in there. It will be a lovely addition to our porch from now until the fall.

Just what we've been looking for
 Ninja schools are hard to find.

2 comments:

Reese said...

Ha ha ninja school :)

Pretty flowers. I got some for mother's day too. I should take a picture.

Lyssa said...

Hey hey, flowers here too! I took a picture but didn't get it on the blog yet.

We used to live near a ninja school in WA... at least it looked like a ninja school...