Friday, May 04, 2012

Family time

There aren't words other than...


Wyatt, Genevieve and Danika worked on this flag banner. They were so excited!!!


Momma and the girls and Dad and the boys.  Spending time in the family room after pizza watching a movie.  Just as it should be. 
The big kids weren't crazy about the interruption but they are so happy to be spending the whole weekend with Mom and Dad! I'll be blogging from Vegas, hopefully. If not I'll have a substantially large blog when we return.

Har and I are out of here!
 I'll, hopefully, be blogging next time from LasVegas. If I can't, I'll have a substantially large post when we return. Praying that everyone steps up and does what needs to be done to hold down the fort for us.
The weekly menu has been posted on the fridge, most of the shopping for it has been done. If I get a case of ramen, nobody should starve.

2 comments:

Reese said...

Hurrah! Cute little family :)
The kids did good on that banner, welcome back indeed :D

Lyssa said...

Hear hear! It's good to see these pictures :) Katie enjoys naming everyone (over and over) skyping was fun too. We'll have to do it again sometime!