Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Silver shoes and sweat pants

Garrett loves clomping around in shoes that are too big for him.  Krystle's new high heels are a bit surprising though.  His foot almost fits perfectly in the toe box and he is very stable walking around in them. Funny lil guy. 

 Postcard from Henry!
 "from San Diego with Love" 

Awwww! It was so nice to hear from Henry. I miss that little blonde boy! We don't know when we are going to be down there to see them but I'm happy that they are coming up with all kinds of things for us to do when we do get to visit.
Thanks Henry!
Gramma and Grampa are looking forward to seeing you in your new house. 

Crime fightin's tough work
 Our little super hero fell asleep as soon as we got into the van to head out to bring Harlan back to work after lunch. He had a long day.

Gramma's weakness: books



The semi-annual Scholastic Book Fair is at the kids school all week. The kids were so excited to go shopping! They stowed their backpacks in the van and we headed back into the school.
 Hopefully the purchases I made will be enough to keep them happy for a few days.

I love resale shops!


I scored a major haul at Just 4 Kids this week. A pair of pjs for each of the girls. Plus slippers!

Genevieve says hers are "purrrrfect!" and I figured the ones for Danika would be ideal since she is such a little social-butterfly.

Mr Cool
Here he is rocking his guitar in the correct way. His shirt says: "I need an audience". He has one, almost all the time.  Little hambone!



Garrett and I showed Courtney the new sitting room at Freddies.  He found the fireplace very relaxing.

Heaven help me


It's getting pretty bad when a mere game can make me sad for a couple of days. I have better things to be concerned about. I've moved on and I'm still a fan of the game.
Go PACK!



(Alyssa you can feel free to take that literally. :D Can't wait to see you and those kiddos in SIX days!!!!)

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

Got it! List making and laundry to commence today! Well... the list making anyway, laundry might get pushed til tomorrow ;)

Courtenzia said...

YIKES!!! Only 5 days from now, really?!? Really truly?!?!? AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Reese said...

The other day Kiel called Henry for dinner and he replied "just a minute, I need to put on my boots" I went into his room and he was working on putting my high-heeled white strappy sandals on... :)