Monday, June 24, 2013

A peak at our Grands

Fun out east


It's been awhile since I've posted a picture of our grandkids on the east coast.  Evie was watching from the porch as Rowan and Katie rode their push bikes. I'm happy to see they're using their helmets! 
Big brother sharing his game with the girls. 
We can hardly believe that we are going to be seeing these three in person in a little over 3 weeks!
Fun on the west coast too
Miss Anabelle loves coloring. She's pretty good at it too. I was just shopping for her birthday present the other day. I wish I could send a huge drawing pad for her to color on! But it would be a little hard to mail something that big.

Freshening up my do



My hair is short and sassy again. The longer it got the more sad I looked. The new cut is going to be great for warmer weather and easy to deal with after I get out of the pool.
It's that time again!
Do you have your new flag shirt yet? I only bought four this year. They're for Wyatt, Genevieve, Danika and Garrett. I guess Harlan and the other kids are going to have to wear expired ones. 
They do expire right?

1 comment:

Courtenzia said...

Or we can buy our own =)