Saturday, June 01, 2013

To PDX two days in a row!

A lovely day to fly
Courtney took off to see Lyssa, Logan and the kids in Virginia yesterday.




In addition to her one checked bag, there was a bike headed for one of Logan's buddies. It wasn't very heavy but it sure was bulky to carry.  We made it to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Courtney didn't have to pay for her bag as a military spouse and the bike was paid for by the purchaser so that worked out very well.  
She was alternately excited and nervous.  I'd planned to get a bite to eat for lunch with her and then send her off through security.



That seemed to go smoothly too. I waited until she waved to me and then left her to head toward her departure gate.
Har's birthday present
I've been having fun playing with the GPS that we got Har for his birthday. I have some of our main stops programmed into it. When we were out today, I told it to go to our local Fred Meyer. It says "You have arrived at our Fred Meyer." I like the checkered flag destination marker too. It makes me feel like I accomplished something rather than just drove home.
Another day another trip to PDX
This time it was for an arrival!
Cherise and family came in!!!
My how he's grown
Cam is officially taller than all of his sisters. He's about 3 inches taller than Cherise now.



Aunty Krystle got reacquainted with Anabelle. She shared her White Sox hat and the whipped cream from her hot cocoa. 


We sat around table at Beaches restaurant inside the airport. It had a bonfire burning in the middle of it.
Cherise and her 4th checking something out on his phone.


We got a few minutes to spend with these grands and are looking forward to hanging out more next week.
Kiel had mentioned that they hadn't taken an actual weeks vacation since their honeymoon almost 5 years ago. I showed him this on the bottom of the receipt :0) 


Have a fun, fun, fun vacation!

No comments: