Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fog + freezing temps = Beauty

I crossed the line
 When driving out to get the kids this afternoon, I drove past their exit to the next one to pick up a bite to eat.  As I took the exit I realized that I had left the area of bare ground and green grass and entered a frozen fairyland. The ground and the bushes and trees were all coated with ice. It was 29 degrees at 1:50 p.m. and it was soooo pretty!




Dutch Bros. had quite a line at both of their drive through windows.

I got back on the freeway and instantly was back into the real world again.
I wish I had had more time to wander in that loveliness.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

"That one's a good one" -Rowan
(The last picture with the Dutch Bros stand in it)

"That good post" -Katie

and Rowan thinks Evie would say
"This is awesome"

Three thumbs up from the Godsiff kids!