Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lunch date via Skype

 Happy Henry - Adorable Anabelle
 & their Momma



Henry requested a Skype date since he had a disappointment and wanted to tell us about it. Harlan was home with a head cold so he, Hayden and Cameron all got to watch these silly kids on the computer. Henry's a number boy and is fascinated by calendars. He showed us his lego calendar for February that he'd gotten ready for the end of this week. As we were talking, he was changing it back to January. When Henry was chatting, Anabelle was observing and playing shy with Grampa. And being a typical one year old, wearing her lunch. It is so fun just to virtually hang out with them.
Other fun photos from the southland

 Anabelle getting the hang of planking.
Hens and Bellie playing chess together. This is so cool. I want to take pictures of them playing it in real life!
 (Put that on our itinerary, Cherise)
Medieval Theme
Youth Central had a Medieval themed night on Friday. We didn't get a costume put together for Cameron and he didn't mind attending in his regular clothes. They provided him with a great Burger King crown!  Krystle dressed up though. She's collecting quite a few costumes for various themed parties. 
They always have a great time at youth group. 
Special request sewing projects

 I spent way too many hours indulging in my "quilty" pleasures this past week. I sewed six quilts. Three throw or lap size, 2 twin size and a full/queen one. Looking at these latest projects, it seems I'm sort of stuck in a granny square pattern. All of my Christmas ones were a diagonal pattern. Weird hey?



I love Debbie Mum prints for quilt projects. They are so happy making!

I'm taking a sewing break. I promised that I would put the machine, rotary cutter and mat away until after Super Bowl Sunday. 
Go 49ers!



1 comment:

Reese said...

Ha, those screen shots are funny.
Krystle's dress is beautiful :)
So are the quilts!
I hope we can find somewhere to watch the superbowl. It's hard when you only care about TV a couple times a year :P Doesn't justify paying for it.