Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Score! Fabric shopping at the store and in my own home

Yesterday's puppet show
 RAWR!!!!!!!
 ((((Applause)))))
Can you tell he loves this?
New holiday decor at Joann's
 The aisles are loaded with Valentines, St Patrick's Day and EASTER decor at Joann Fabrics. I guess if they put Christmas stuff out with the Halloween & Thanksgiving stuff, it's not surprising to see Easter eggs and "Welcome Spring"signs three weeks after the first day of winter. Gotta get a jump on these things.
At our house it's still hot cocoa with candy cane time. I will be taking down the tree by the end of the week. But will be keeping up the lights and snowflakes in the dining room until after Valentine's Day.

New palettes of fabric to start sewing again

  I found a great sale today and also started rummaging around in my own stores of yard goods. I'm itching to start sewing again.

It's not like I don't have lots of other things to be busy with, it's just that it makes me happy. And you know that whole thing about "Ain't Momma happy... :0)  "

Harlan claims it's true!

I'm aiming to make more people happy for a week or so.


1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I wish I could go shopping with you at Joann's... looks like fun!

I really like your new palettes. They are going to be beautiful!