Sunday, April 14, 2013

Back to the lovely PNW

It's Springy everywhere I look




This cottage is around the corner from Cam's school. I love all the tulips and the lawn chairs and the shutters and... So quaint. The red tulips are in one of my flower bowls from last year. I hope that these got enough sun and nutrients to their bulbs to be able to come back again next year. They are really lovely to have.
Canopy of pink



Harlan's work and the surrounding area has some really nice landscaping. The flowering trees in the alley across the street from his building were breathtaking the other day.
The azaleas are starting to bloom as well as some of the rhododendrons. I haven't been down to the rhododendron gardens in many many years. This may be the year that I get back there with my camera!
Pampering myself with a bouquet



Cherise's birthday flowers were so pretty and I came home to my faded tulips on the buffet. So I picked up a bouquet to brighten my little corner of the world. Gerbera daisies are such happy looking flowers!

No comments: