Saturday, April 20, 2013

Photo drought

Stanford's still-life
I haven't been doing much of anything this past week.  So my picture taking has been curbed as well. But I did snap this picture of my salad dressing fixin's. 

These should be on my list today


The garden center at Fred Meyer is overflowing with plants right now. Tis the season, I guess. These rose bushes were so pretty as I walked by. I wish, I wish, I had someplace to plant and enjoy them here.
Low flying aircraft
I was sitting and waiting for the kids to get our of school when I saw this Alaska airliner on it's way to the airport. It was really low. This is the size that flies between here and Southern Oregon and also up to Seattle. 

My new candles and holders
 With a daughter now involved with Party-lite, I've been to a couple of parties. My candle quota is almost completely met. I did order this Framework Pillar Holder Trio. I"m very pleased with them.
They look great in the day and night!

Spring colors at dusk
Cam had something going on at the high school last night. I was heading over to pick him up when I noticed the steeple on Grant Park Church was lit up. It was so pretty. The camera picked up much more light in the sky than my eye saw but it still made for a nice photo.

I have a package to get sent out to Virginia


I made this quilt for Alyssa and Logan months ago as sort of a house warming present. They've been in their house for going on 2 months now, and the quilt and wall hanging are still gracing my dining room. :P

It's time I gave myself a swift kick to get some projects done this week.
Somebody ask me on Wednesday if I'm accomplishing anything this week. Okay?
Please do it! I would love to be held accountable.


No comments: