Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The sweetest way to spend a Monday morning

I got to have coffee with some lovely ladies


The Zywicki girls and Vinny were gracious enough to let me invite myself over for coffee and goodies. It was great to get caught up a little bit. We get to continue the visiting on Sunday. Can't wait!
The felines of the family















I managed to get pictures of 3 of their 4 kitties. The super fuzzy one is Lily. The tortoise tabby is Stanley. The white and grey one is Lucy aka Barbarian. I didn't get one of Sweet Pea. She's a siamese. Lucy is their newest addition. She is very very friendly. She tried to get my attention by standing on the back of a chair and patting me on the head.

All versions to be converted...
to King James version?
My iPad Bible program only has King James Version. It's a red letter edition as well. 
Apparently, if I want to read any other version they need to be "converted".

I almost laughed out loud in church when this message popped up.  I think the whole point of God's written work is and always has been to "Convert All"!


1 comment:

Reese said...

Ha, that converted message is funny.
Glad you had a nice time with those ladies and Vin.