Tuesday, April 23, 2013

One hungry guy

Have you been here yet?


I don't know who told Hayden about this place but it's getting to be a fav with my guys. Five Guys Burgers and Fries. (they have hotdogs too.. oh and peanuts in the shell) 
 There happens to be a Five Guys near the Fred Meyer fuel station on SE Johnson Creek Blvd and SE 82nd Ave. I picked up Cam on my way to drop off Hayden at PCC down that way. The van gas tank was empty, so apparently was Cam's. I had eaten, so it was the gentleman's choice and Five Guys it was.







It was a terrific day for sitting outside in the sunshine and sharing a bit of a fry with a feathered friend. 
April birthday party
Wyatt was one of the honored classmates today for their April birthday celebration. His teacher brought in Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the class. SWEET!

A quick run to Freddies takes 5 people



"Hi!" to both of you. Someone did a bit of chalk drawing outside the garden center entrance to Fred Meyer. 
Courtney and Charlie just happened to be heading out to run some errands at the same time that the boys and I were doing the same. We don't usually shop in the evenings but we were totally out of milk. It was a good thing that the coupon this week has 1/2 gallons of milk or OJ for $1.25 each.
Limit 4? Okay, we'll have two milk and two orange juice please.


2 comments:

Lyssa said...

I don't remember going to five guys until we moved out east... I thought they were only over here. I wonder where they started out... Hmmm...

Lyssa said...

P.S. nice kid pictures! :)